・ VOKE ・

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

・ VOKE ・
・ VOKE ・
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖

2 posters

Go down

✖ THREE CHOICES ONLY ✖

✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_lcap12%✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_lcap26%✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 11 ]
✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_lcap19%✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_lcap29%✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 12 ]
✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_lcap14%✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ Empty ✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖

Post by iChoulicio Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:45 pm

TIME TO BLAST IT WITH CHOU'S SET WOOHOO!!!

Time limit : 30 days.

Anyhow, yeshu; it's my turn. ;3
Vote for THREE SONGS ONLY. The top 2 will win!

1. うつむくきみへ。 (Utsumuku Kimi he.) by Kagamine Len/Rin

- Nice to listen to, as it is techno/rap with awesome piano from AvTechno. It requires fast pronunciation and on-key as the mixing will depend on it too. If you enjoy fast, up-beat and in denial of your feelings; but do not like sad songs - then you can vote for this.

2. Just A Game by GUMI

- Deep voice required and a little upbeat, except not as upbeat as techno/rap; just a little jazzy here and there and awesomely catchy chorus. <3 This is a song for people who likes to sing about love and sometimes, maybe sometimes; plays around with it.

3. ジニアとミーム (JINIA to MIIMU) by Megurine Luka

- For whoever who loves calming/relaxing/harmonic song, this is for you. This song is whoooo! as you listen to it, you can almost go to sleep. Not upbeat, a contrast against the top two songs.

4. Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug by Hatsune Miku

- TIMING IS THE KEY TO THIS SONG, so if you fail at timing and wish to sing this song - then well; practice it. This song is rock, uzP-ness and awesome; but with a sad tone to it. Also, requires high notes.

5. 月屑 (Tsukikuzu) by Hatsune Miku

- Not hard not easy, just another peaceful piece; and a little bit of a timing challenger. Great composition by kous and whoever who loves songs they can sleep to, VOTE FOR THIS!

YEP. SO PICK HARD PEOPLE. Pick hard. 8D

Last edited by Luna on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Descriptions added.)
iChoulicio
iChoulicio
☆ admin ★
☆ admin ★

http://akairochou.blog128.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖ Empty Re: ✖ Chou's -- VOCAL VOTE #1 ✖

Post by re:a.i. Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Closing topic. Winners are Just A Game by GUMI and Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug by Hatsune Miku.
re:a.i.
re:a.i.
☆ admin ★
☆ admin ★

http://toffeemuffin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum